Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Camera's in Shop: Poor Havanese or Me?

Well, the digital camera is in the shop to get fixed. It can take up to 6 weeks. Can you hear that primal scream. I may have to borrow a camera for Markham especially for the Best of the Best. I wanted to take photos at Woodstock this weekend but can I - nah. Do you know how many Havanese photos I take a day? Nah - you don't want to know.
But let's say that our dogs now freeze at times as if to say - okay take a photo now. One has to laugh. I will have to go back to using Nathan's Nikon Coolpix and just coping.
Well, Abigail got a present today from Beth of pink long johns. I can't wait to get them on and click a photo but who has a camera. Okay - as soon as Nathan comes home - I will point and click and post a photo of the darling in these pinkie things for you to see. This is to help protect her coat.
Abigail is blowing her coat BIG TIME. But good news - is if I didn't have to deal with the shows - it means her adult coat is coming in and then we will be done with it. Blowing ones coat usually just happens once.
Oh and did I tell you Treasure created a slide off the deck so she doesn't want to walk down the stairs. Oh my gad is it funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment