Sunday, February 22, 2009

Shows, Lil Man and More

Well, we are having a blast with Lil' Man but looking forward to the dog shows being over so we can spend even more time with him.

He's going to make someone an amazing member of their family. I never saw a dog whose tail wags so much. He's so full of personality.

Well, back from the show and Abigail got another 3 points - 3 points to go to championship. Bravo - Abigail!

But does she look happy - nah - she just wants to stop getting bathed and go back to having fun. A show dog is often bathed daily - can you believe that?

I don't blame her. If I wash another dog - I may scream - oh I do have to wash more dogs but later in the week.

I do LOVE how they look clean.

More tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Well Done, Abigail!! Gidget and I are proud of you.

    ReplyDelete