Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Too Wet Outside For THIS Havanese

Can a gal ever have too many toys? I don't think so!

What you didn't see is Treasure taking a nose dive into this toy box and coming out from under and Fiona barking at her as if a monster was coming up for air. Where's the camera when those things happen and you know what I mean. I swear - the shots that should have been caught.

Well this Saturday, we have Risa going into the vets to get a growth frozen and dug out. It's nothing to worry about. She's getting a tad older in age and this was one of those things like a pimple that grows and breaks off but doesn't entirely but gets caught in the brush.

Treasure has her last class this week and maybe her first handling class a week Monday. We shall see. Oh and don't be lazy like me. Brush the little ones after they come in from the rain so they don't get knots. hehe. I am about to do that with Fiona.

No comments:

Post a Comment