Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Champion Rockhurst's Oh La La

We have had the pleasure of having Gina visit us while her handler did a show in the US. Gina is a show dog that is 'specialed' so her hair has to stay poi-fect. For me, it was a lot of work but it was also a learning experience.

She's an amazingly loving dog. We will miss her immensely. I won't miss the 3 times a day brushing/line combing gently to make sure all the hair stays in perfect condition or making sure Treasure doesn't play with her but I will miss her greatly.

She has an incredibly soft coat, wagging tail - great personality. I would think I died and went to heaven having a dog like this around but she is destined for great things and then when she has pups - lock me up - will ya?

Then we have Louis coming this Thursday and then Remy for the weekend - soon Zack and Coco, Coach and Sassy and Lil man - now know as Milo. Well most of all those are next month but they are coming and we are excited.

Catch the slide show of Lola and Kat's son playing with Treasure. Poor Treasure is missing her boy toy.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment