Saturday, March 28, 2009

Exhausted Havanese

Well, those humans took me to see Lola and all those gals and I was soooooooooooo excited and all they wanted to do is tell me off and run their fool heads off with me.

We had quite the crew - 13 Havanese, 1 mini schnauzer and a golden (golden is ours) all having a grand time out in the sun running and running and running their fool heads off.

They all had baths - they all got dirty except Fiona - go figure and she did play. What was that about?

Well, we will fill you in on more tomorrow. That human mom had a guest to wash tonight, one to wash tomorrow as they go home and it's zzzzzzzzzzzzzz time and yep we all sleep on the bed except the retrievers.

Don't start - we are out of room if they came on too but they have real cushy beds on the floor next to us. I (Kat) sometimes join them - well most nights I visit the bed - the floor, the bed etc cause a dawg has to do what a dawg has to do but I suspect tonight I won't move an inch and neither will those humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment