Thursday, March 5, 2009

Handling, Games & More

We were busy last night says, Treasure. There were a ton of big doggies and I got to strut my stuff. Not sure about these people man handling me but I am getting used to it but tonight I get to go to a Games class and that is surely bound to be fun.

Mommy is going to handle me tonight. The verdict is out on if I give her a hard time or perform wonderfully. I can't let Daddy think I prefer her. ROFL!

Ooops I think Mommy stole the computer and typed THAT Daddy. No worries - I wuv you the best.

We will fill you in on games, games and riding in with Sebastian who is also taking the class later.

We have Jazman and Marlee visiting and Gina too. Wonderful full house and lots of love. Feeding time so we have to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment