Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Chillin' Havanese

We had a really great day despite the human mom being sick. She gave me a bath - (Treasure) as I have handling class tonight and I like mucking it up and she took some wet videos of me. She's working on it now hoping to get a new video up (it's been forever) and another of me playing retrieve today.

When Daddy comes into the room to play the game with me, I have a bounce in my step and lots of fun is to be had. PS: I always manage to get the ball no matter when we play. I wonder what that is about...heh

Kat (our male chillin' in the background) says...I can touch it and get it first but why play that silly game. I much prefer diving in the pool. So, when is the pool opening up?

Look for videos coming soon. I know...it's been too long...

No comments:

Post a Comment