Friday, May 22, 2009

Karma Came to Visit

Kat and Mystery's pup Karma came to visit today and oh my the gal looks so much like the Kat. She even has his mannerisms. It was interesting to watch. They are hoping she greys out like Kat. Time will tell.

I was washing Zack and Coco as they are heading home tonight so I didn't get to see her the entire visit but I did manage to do the fastest wash and dry possible and still do an amazing job so I could.

I am exhausted. We have a show tomorrow. I was eyeing some toy tables as an extra table. Shows are a dangerous thing.

Up to wash the Treasured one at 6am and roll out at 730 - ouch! Have a great night..I am off to snuggle some Havs..wait for the pickup and then go to sleep at the earliest I can get away with. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment