Thursday, June 25, 2009

Swimming Observation of the Havanese

In watching Risa, I realized that she uses her tail as a rudder.

I am not sure why I didn't notice it before but Kat does the same thing.

Not all the Havanese do this but those that do tend to glide in the water as if they were meant to be in it.

Risa is on a mission to lose weight so she now has a daily ritual of swimming in the pool and now that her hair is shorter - still love long hair but short isn't so bad - well I can get Nathan to brusha - brusha - brush!

One thing I notice about the dawgs is all of them have a grand time and you can see them smile.

It's hard to explain but if you look at the photos - you can see Shoshi smiling and I have another of Kat doing the same.

They also love our dawgs and visitors alike the game of running around the pool to bark and get excited to watch Kat jump in and it is a game. All Nathan has to do is put his glasses down and they come running and Kat jumps in.

It's never a dull moment and we love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment