Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Nationals & New Food

Daddy is off to the Nationals. Treasure had a bath last time and was raring to go, Kat's in a miff that he isn't going. Human mom too would have liked to but she has the pups and is finding out how much Daddy does. ROFL

We are going to try to get in pool time with Yvonne's crew.

Pups are sleeping now so where are they?

Check out Havanese Life to see the pups adventures maneuvering down the stairs. You tell me who did it smoothest!

Oh well, we are missing Daddy - juggling work, cleanups and all that stuff. Had to get my play session in with the pups and adults - big and little and I did. I have my priorities.

Lucy goes home tomorrow at 10am so she will be getting a bath late tonight before bedtime.

Wish Nathan luck and 200+ dogs and a sea of dogs...just do your best and forget the rest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment