Monday, August 3, 2009

Piling Out

My favourite photos are dogs in action and I keep trying to get the right photo of them piling out the back door.
It's like taking a family photo and someone always is not smiling or is making a face or? But it's fun trying.
The crew is missing Marlee and Jazmyn who just went home. I will miss part of my doggie blanket (they surround me in bed).
No swiming today but walks and baths and Fiona is greased up and I am making up a gallon batch for the next time. Don't worry folks. This is just show stuff.
We are looking forward to Lucy coming this Friday.
The answer to blow drying a dog that doesn't want to be? Have treats on hand. Snuggle - kiss and talk baby talk to them. Hold firmly but gentle and stay in a good mindset. It works - really!
Well - my dryer has died. So I am back to 1 and drying the slow way. sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment