Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Run, Run, Run...

Did you know the pups are already learning to run after me. Somehow they think I can feed them too. ARE THEY CRAZY?

That's okay. I can run faster then them.

Tomorrow I am going to get cut down short and Mommy is going to let me grow out from there. I have never been really short so it will be a new look for me.

Why is Mommy doing it? Well, my ends got fried from all that play and I am done showing so it's time to try something new but I suspect - Mommy will hate it and it will have to grow all the way back in again. hehehehehe

Fiona doesn't play as much as me so she gets to keep her long hair. We are not all alike, you know. Treasure is still getting shown so Mommy has to say - no bite but we do it anyway when she's not looking. At least she believes that. She looks at our hair and shakes her head but she is glad we are having fun and being dawgs.

It's only a bloody haircut you know. ROFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment