Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Anytime, I Suppose

We found out a bit ago that our Fiona is pregnant.

We had intended to have a litter with her when she next went into heat. In spite of our best efforts, which I thought were most diligent, Kat and her had other ideas and beat us to the mark.

Wasabi’s litter of five start leaving on Friday to their new homes and Fiona is most likely going to grace us with 4 more before they even get out the door. Timing wise this comes as an unexpected surprise but we know we’re going to love them to pieces nonetheless.

So, we will be continuing Havanese Life with the progress of Fiona's pups. We expect small pups from this crew as Fiona is a tiny thing. She's had a haircut and belly shave. Pics to come later.

1 comment:

  1. oh wow, your havanese dogs are absolutely beautiful!!!!! my mum in law has a beautiful one named Benji and I love him so much, so much character they have. I hope to get my own havanese soon, delighted to have found your site :) Marlou from Northern Ireland :)

    ReplyDelete