Monday, September 7, 2009

Max's New 'Do

Max took a trip with Nathan to Valerie's place to get a haircut and a cleanup. His hair feels to die for and I hope I manage to keep it clean or he will be getting another bath before his mom arrives. ROFL.

Max will be excited to see his Mom and Dad. They all are. They have their holiday and then they go home.

Remember your own vacations? You love them - can't wait to go again but there is NO place like home.

Here it is party hearty and then go home and rest. ROFL

Cookie had a bath as she goes home tonight. She will be sorely missed. She just loves to play. When she first got here she had a look - oh my gad - what did I get into and that went away and she was playing like a banshee.

Jay Jay is having a ball following Wasabi's leads into all sorts of trouble. She's good at that - not bad trouble - just investigating trees, decks - just having fun.

Max is back home now. He's off to take a nap with the Treasured one. Missy is figuring out what is going on and I am going to wash another dog. I have Cookie done, Kat done and Treasure. Now it's Wasabi. Looks like I don't get to Risa, Abigail or Shoshi till tomorrow.

Fiona - well she's going to have babies so no bath till much later.

That's okay. They'll all get brushed and combed.

Tomorrow rain. watch all those clean coats go to....

1 comment: