Sunday, September 13, 2009

Messy Times

Well, Missy is going home tonight - sniff - another gal that is leaving me. I can't play with Kat so I have enjoyed playing with Missy. Then on Wednesday Jay Jay goes home but I can't play with him too much - something about chewing my hair. ROFL

So, Abigail gets chewed on instead as she doesn't show anymore.

She'll be the next to have puppies so she is stylin' in a short hairdo and you can hardly notice the chomps.

Jay Jay is a pup so it's all expected. Puppies LOVE to chew and chew and chew.

Besides, Jay Jay is a cutie patootie fun guy.

On Wednesday, Yvonne will be coming down to watch the crew and we head to a show. I will be talking to her on the phone daily so I will be updating the sites.

I may not have any new pics of the puppies during that time but I will have them of the show and the pups - well you will be surprised at their growth as we will be gone for 4 nights. I am going to miss them madly but Nathan got to go to Chicago - and I get to go to Sudbury - well he gets to go too. ROFL

We have such exotic trips. I may even talk him into taking me to the mall so it's not all grooming and showing. We shall see.

I will be updating Wednesday morning puppy pics before we head out and Sunday night I will update with new puppy pics. So - you will only miss 3 days of new pictures unless I can convince Yvonne to take photos.

Well, Missy had a bath and her human parents came too soon as she was still in the bath tub. So, they went off to eat and Missy - well she acted like a crazy dawg till I started treating her with treats. A gal after my own heart.

I get her done and Nathan said - think I will take her outside. He came back in and said - think she's a tad bit of a wreck - you may need to clean her up and blow dry her again. So - I did it again - not a full job but a 15 minute one. Now she's not going outside without a lead till her humans come. ROFL

She's a gal just like our Wasabi - loves to muck it up big time!

More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment