Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Trampoline Havanese Style

There's something about the bounce of the pool cover that excites the Havanese. It's hard to explain but I figure kids enjoy trampolines and so do Havanese, it seems.

Abigail and Treasure get downright exhausted doing that run-like hell game over the cover.

The crew have heard us talking about an over sized Havanese coming to visit and 2 Bichons. You think they will survive?

Fiona may go into protect mode but we shall see. She has beautiful pups to keep safe and she does adore them.

Tomorrow I get to see the Bathing Beauty in action. I bathe so many Havanese and use so much high end shampoo and conditioners that I am looking at a way to do the same job but also not cost so much. I use the same high quality, costly products on my own as well as the boarders. I just like the results. Is this the solution - we shall see.

We have the boarders from tomorrow till Monday morning. We'll let you know how it goes. My biggest concern is grooming them. A Tibetan has more hair by far. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment