Friday, October 30, 2009

Quiet Around Here

Saki says, I hear my human Mommy is on a plane from far away - Hong Kong and she will be coming in very late tonight and my human Daddy will be in Saturday night.

Mommy will be on a different time zone and we 'get' that after our Bali trip. So, we said leave the cutie with us till human Daddy gets in. Have something to eat together then come get the cutie then she can be your total focus.

One good thing is she will be sleeping a lot too as they usually do though we are waiting to hear about Chewy as he may be the exception. He's a go, go type and his human siblings keep him going. Was looking at his little gal sibling and she's simply gorgeous and loves her Chew Chew as she so affectionately calls him.

Well, we have a show today. Nathan is a traitor and is showing Bichons for a friend. I hope he does really well. I will be at the show early afternoon. I was there last night for setup. I also picked up my Bathing Beauty and will be using it today on Kat and tomorrow on Saki and who else knows which dog.

One of our dearest friends had a puppy last night - a gorgeous tri-colour. We hear its a strong feeder and is doing rather well. It will be going to a new home in 10 weeks once it has one. We will be posting links when she updates her blog.

I got my camera back. So far it is clean - heh and seems to be working well but will be giving it a workout at the show. We will let you know. Wasn't happy with how long it took and I may be exploring places like Vistek vs. Henry's Camera for that 7D that I am coveting but we shall see.

Till later ...

No comments:

Post a Comment