Saturday, October 31, 2009

Transition Time

Some of the crew was slipping out today despite the rain and wind.

I was a tad worried as Saki had a bath and I figured just like Chewie, she would muck it up and have me wanting to clean her up again. ROFL

But she managed to stay clean thus far and soon her parents will be picking her up. It was great to have some of the Wasabi pups here. It was a great visit.

Saki was not thrilled with the bath but I used the Bathing Beauty on her and she feels wonderful. Less shampoo and conditioner, a massage from it and faster experience. I know - I already said I love it!

Saki's been playing with Fiona and Treasure and sometimes Abigail.

Here's a photo of Saki right after her bath.

Although there was rain, we still managed to play outside and Saki played in the xpen with the pups so wonderfully. Check out Havanese Life later on to see some pictures of this.

Well, Saki's parents came. She was so excited and we are so - oh my gad she's already gone.

We just have Gidget with us and Rocky come Friday for the weekend. So, the fun continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment