Friday, October 9, 2009

Weather & Havanese

Sometimes the weather doesn't cooperate but Mommy makes me go out anyways. She doesn't realize that SOME of us have it in our heads that we are allergic to having wet feet.

I keep trying to tell her that Shoshi just can't handle it but still, she puts her in the middle of the grass and makes her do her business.

One wonders if she knows she gets wet too. tee hee

I am not sure if any of you read our other areas but I placed up a new file on Havanese Socialization in our tips area. It's important to get your Havanese out there with people, things and other dawgs in a safe way. Read about it.

Well, tomorrow Mommy is going to make turkey - YUM. I am licking my lips wit the thought of that. Mommy makes juicy turkey and it's ALL mine. Mommy says - yeah right my food hound little angel, Treasure. Shh...we will let her dream...now won't we.

Have a great holiday weekend - all!

No comments:

Post a Comment