Saturday, November 14, 2009

Baths: Gidget


Gidget got her bath today as she is going home tomorrow. We are at a show for part of the day while our son plays with the crew so instead of having her owner wait till after I bathe her tomorrow, I did it today and if I need to freshen her up, I will tomorrow.

Gidget is not white as some of us thought but rather a wonderful creamy beige overtone. I washed her with a whitener shampoo from Pure Paws and then conditioned her with their ultra conditioner and threw a couple of capfuls of silk in and then did a silky rinse and her hair came out wonderful. I hope it lasts till tomorrow.

Looking at this picture, one wonders what she is smiling about. Is it due to getting away with rolling all over and messing up my handiwork?


Of course it is and what a delightful ball of fun. We will miss this gal. Gidget goes home tomorrow afternoon and now I will try to keep her clean till then...right.
Off to take the puppies outside...



No comments:

Post a Comment