Monday, November 9, 2009

Marathon Bath - Or Not!

Took a photo of Abigail pouncing at Fiona and went - ooops look at her feet. She's been mucking it up with the little ones for sure. But I had Rocky to wash, Kat to wash and Shoshi.

Tomorrow it will be Risa, Abigail and maybe Whitney. We shall see.

We have a busy show weekend so the Kat is wrapped again. I took the silly wraps out when we had company. I think Nathan thinks Kat looks so silly but his face stays cleaner that way so in they go till Friday.

Shoshi's hair is starting to get long so it's getting at the stage of knotting. (she has a cottony coat) She's a pet and our only cotton coat thus far. It gets a certain length and you go - cut it or deal with the knots - which shall it be. I usually end up cutting it as she is a snowball collector in the winter. We shall see how long I last. Good thing about her hair is I can take the thinning shears to it and cut into any knots and brush them out - way easy and you would never know as her coat is thick. So, I may go that route. We shall see.


Rocky, who went home today wasn't crazy about the Bathing Beauty. He was the first dog that was not happy with it sitting in the sink with him. I haven't figured out why yet but he calmed down and the washing part wasn't bad..just could tell he didn't want to be in the sink.

It's quiet around here without Rocky but I tell you, if Gidget has her way, it won't be. She was even going after Risa today. It was a riot.

If you click on the photo, you will see Gidget with her tongue hanging out.

Gidget is with us till Sunday and then we will be down to our own till December. Imagine that!

No comments:

Post a Comment