Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Missy: A Wasabi Pup

Just got a photo of one of Wasabi's pup - Missy.

I love that hair thing she has going on. She even has Wasabi's half mustache. What a cutie!

Her mom tells me she has silver and brown coming in and it sounds like she has been playing up a storm with her Havanese housemate, Max.

This one went to a friend who lives way too far away. But luckily she pings me on instant message every once in awhile.

It's so great to see photos and hear how the crew is. We really miss the crew when they leave and always want to hear how they are doing.

Today, I gave Whitney, Kat and Abigail a bath. The big job was Whitney as she is 14 years old and collapsed a number of times and she has moments where she's not doing well and today was it.

So, every time you think a Havanese is a job to wash, think of me with 2 goldens - 1 with bad legs - another with dementia and you may laugh when you get a tad wet from that bath with your Havanese. It's not that bad - honest!

Well, Abigail - after I got her done decided to rub her body all over the place making sure she looks a mess but she smells and feels wonderful. If only I had the energy to do the rest all in one day.

Now to get some work done and groom the rest of the crew. Yep, sometimes I don't get it done til I am sitting and watching TV. What about you?

Tip of the Day:

If your puppy pees on your carpet, try this. After soaking up most of the mess with paper towel, sprinkle a generous amount of baking soda over the area and leave it to absorb both the traces of urine and the odor.

No comments:

Post a Comment