Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Time Changes Everything

Hi, my name is Gidget, formally Paris. I am visiting at Talemaker Havanese. You can't tell by this photo but I am sitting on 3 pillows stacked on top of each other. I am a gal who adores comfort. I also love to snuggle at bedtime with that human female here who grooms me each day even if I think I don't need it.

I settle in immediately when I visit and so does my son Louis who also visits at times. He's visiting over the Xmas holiday.

I am the only dawg that gets away with jumping on Kat's back. He doesn't seem to mind a bit though he gives me the look - like what are you - crazy gal?

When I come, I tend to take the top pillows. I figure I am one of the leaders around here and hey I am also a party gal getting the rest to run, chase me and play like never before except maybe with Teddy who doesn't think he is boss but brings new meaning to party guy!

I am hanging out, playing, taking walks and having an adorable time putting Treasure into her place when she thinks she is all that. I am here till the 15th then my owner comes home and someone else will have to vy for the boss position.

Well, the winter holiday schedule is starting to get filled. If you are thinking of going away over the holidays, let these humans know as spots are filling up fast.

1 comment: