Wednesday, December 9, 2009

First True Snowstorm of '09

Well, I woke up to snow - took the crew out without jackets and went oh oh but it was fine. It wasn't shovelled yet but Nathan started doing that and Dennis finished the back. I haven't looked at the front.

After my Tony Horton p90x (2nd day) for my mind and body, we got the jackets out and I first took Risa and Kat for a walk. You will see the photos below and what worked in the way of jackets and what didn't and why.

I truly tried to laugh at it all! Poor Treasured - oh the Treasured one!

PS: We are offering daycare and boarding. The dawgs have a real blast and so do we!

Check it out below or click here to see a larger view.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: First Snow of '09
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment