Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What a Day & Night

The day started out early with Nathan going down to get Val and her TT and Bichon and Havanese. The Havanese, Kit Kat was coming for a visit and her Bichon and TT was going to the vets with Nathan who had to take Terra for her standing Tuesday rehab visit.

Yesterday Nathan thought he had flooded the van and I told Yvonne about it but it started fine today She was coming in for a doctor's appointment and I offered to watch her 4 Havanese and her puppy who is a cutie and still available - almost ready to go to a new home.

Well, I had Kit Kat and Bailey one of our visitors was not too crazy about this miniature Havanese. Kit Kat never bothered her but something about her - well Bailey wasn't crazy about so, I tend to expose the dawgs slowly when they have a reaction like that. I placed Bailey up high with me while I groomed all the dawgs. I do this daily. They may not look that way midstream but I feel better that they are knot free. I then washed Fiona as she was getting cut down due to the puppies mangling her hair.

Then Yvonne called to ask if the van was okay and I said call Nathan. I am glad she did. She came by the vets, picked up Val and the dawgs to bring them here and Nathan waited for CAA.

While Nathan was waiting for a tow truck in lovely Colborne, Yvonne dropped off her dawgs including a puppy and Val with her TT and her Bichon.

It was a sea of dawgs here and Bailey eventually adjusted and so did Cesar who looked around and I swear was counting.

The dawgs played and played. Check out the photos from today, here.

The car's in the shop. Nathan is tuckered out - me too and so are the dawgs. It's 9:30 at night and I am typing away.

Tomorrow brings Fred, Zack and Coco and the 4 Fiona pups will be coming for a short visit in the afternoon. What fun tomorrow brings.

Off to snuggle and play with the crew. I need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment