Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New Website is Revealing

We are doing a new website and I found this shot. I had to laugh. Yes, we do sleep with all of the dawgs and the visitors.

Nathan, the English major hates when I use the term DAWGS but in my awful southern drawl - well it just seems right to ME!

Besides, this is mostly my eyes looking at this crazy life we exist in. I tend to expose and he tends to be a tad more reserve in this revealing stuff but by far the most social of us both. It's why we work.

It's also why the dawgs love us both. They get different needs filled by each of us including that son who is caught peeking in at puppies after they are born and just watching them.

The dawgs also appreciate our differences. When an unsure dawg comes to visit, they also choose their person(s) too depending on who they feel the most comfort with but then if they are here for awhile, they learn to get what they need from each human. It's how it works with the dawg crew. It's like going to a party and you don't really know anyone but with our effort, they find the enjoyment and the connection and the fun.

It's really important to us that all dawgs find that fun.

When they are having fun, we are. Now that is what this crazy dawg life is really about.

1 comment:

  1. I love this posting, and it is a great analogy you have made. Thank you, and keep them coming, they make my day.

    ReplyDelete