Tuesday, February 16, 2010

TV, Havanese & Much More

This was a lazy day as lazy as it can get around this place. I took a nap...shhh rare thing but the dawgs kept me up 2 nights in a row so I went to sleep and suddenly Ripley was here.

Ripley is a Kat/Lola pup sitting on Nathan's lap.


We all watched a romantic movie together before and after dinner, thank to the PVR.

It's nice how you can leave and come back these days.

Before that, I gave a bath to Daisy before she went home. I started too early as she looked interesting when Ripley's mom came but I just brushed her up again.

She was so pretty so I am hoping she gets to mom that way - no pressure. heh She's a hard one to calm down. She's like our Shoshi - oooh a bath, let's run and roll and get a mess NOW!

When Nathan sits down to watch TV, he has a bunch of dogs on the recliner. I usually have some on the couch and sometimes we pull up the bench so dogs can sit next to the recliner on the same level. I know it sounds crazy but we rather enjoy all of the dawgs counting and being with us.

Today, Ripley gets a reprieve and we will include him in the line up for grooming. His mom even brought chicken treats. Right now he is settling in, fitting in rather well and he LOVES the outside.

Jazzy was playing wonderfully with Katsura but where was the camera? Nathan yells, come see. They were both playing a chase each other game.

WE are going to go live with the new site this week. Watch for an announcement. When we do, we will start doing a daily thing on the puppies to come. Check back here!

1 comment:

  1. That is such a sweet moment. Me and my dog also watch movies together but I would have to always feed her or put her to sleep just to stay with me in the couch.

    ReplyDelete