Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day at Talemaker Havanese

What happened today? Well Marlee and Jazmyn had their baths before going home. We had many play sessions. I almost counted today how many times I go in and out with the dogs and then I forgot to count - how silly. I should remember to count one day. Let's just say it's too many to count.

The crew got groomed. I forgot to groom me. ROFL - Well the shower took place but the hair and all - well - I went to the dawgs long time ago so they don't mind. That's what I love about them...unconditional love and what better day to celebrate that then today.

Nathan is at a Collie specialty doing ring stewarding. He missed most of the day time fun these past two days. He's squeezed in as much as he can in the early morning and at night.

Here are a few photos from today.

Let's see....

Maia (spelling?) is playing up a storm today as you will see in some of the photos. She also is truly enjoying the 'see if you can get the toy' game with the crew. She started only going where I was and soon started adventuring inside and out. She doesn't mind grooming and still kisses up a storm. She wasn't sure where she was going when she went for her walk but her next one, she settled in and looked forward to it.

Jazmyn and Marlee had to go (sniff sniff) and I moved my gate back as she was having a grand time (Marlee that is) jumping over each time the door was opened. She would get her walk in and then say it's not fair and jump back to take another turn. I soon found out this doesn't help. Mom and Dad came and she was heading for the door as silly me put her on the floor vs. carrying her. So, the gate will stay back when she is here and she will get carried to the door each time. She wasn't going anywhere but I really like being extra careful. Other than Missy and Wasabi, I never saw such jumpers. But we can tell Marlee LOVES the walks and we are glad! They also get really excited to see mom and dad. We get to see them again in March.

Marlee was playing with Daisy today and with Coco. Marlee sort of looks at me as if to say - not another bath. She never complains but her body language tells me - just give me the treat and forget the rest. I smile - I give her kisses and hugs and she rather likes THAT! I truly make bath time fun. By doing so, they feel better, I feel better and they don't mind this part of their visit. I do the same with the daily grooming. Jazmyn is an even level, I know what I want gal and I rather like that!

Daisy, well what can I say about Daisy. I think if I got her together with a few more of our EverReady batteries, she would be dead tired but I think this is like Disneyland to her. She runs through the whole house and only Treasure seems to be able to keep up.

Abigail is preggie so she has an excuse. She used to be a play monster. I did catch her playing with a couple of dawgs today so pregnancy doesn't take all the fun out of her...thankfully plus she loves a squeaker toy.

Jazzy has been playing with Zack and at times with Marlee and Daisy. He's not sure what to make of Treasure's pounce methods of play that she uses on Daisy. He loves the outside and could stand and feel the wind in his face for hours if you let him. He adores the walks.

Coco has been playing quite a bit today and boy does she have Zack's number. She has him wrapped around her little paw. hehehehe

Zack - well he just loves the play. He was in the thick of it as much as he could get into it.

New Website we are looking at opening sometime this week. It's a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment