Monday, September 24, 2007

Another Monday

It's just a lazy day today. Mommy created another page for the Havanese crew events and the 'Food For Thought' info. This way you know what my mom and dad are all about. Even their human kids think they are crazy - crazy in love with us furry crew.

Mom was bored and decided to see what I would look like with my hair standing up straight. My - she needs a life. I had to tell her to take it out. She had this idea she was going to leave it that way till daddy got home and parade me on my walk like that. I told her to do that with HER hair and we have a deal - knowing full well she would never go there. Still, the thought of her with her hair on end...well I won't tell you what thoughts that conjures up.

Well, it is now approx day 44. I can't wait till I see them. I have never been this big before in my life and wow can you hear those heartbeats. In 11 days I go to the vet to see how many they see.

No comments:

Post a Comment