Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Gloom & Rain Where's the Sun?

Okay, it's Tuesday and where's the sun? Mommy tends to keep her doggies in a stylin' fashion but me, I am learning from my pal Opal that you can also be a junk yard dawg and enjoy life. Still, Mojo looking at me saying - whose that babe isn't half bad. If it takes me looking boo-ti-ful, well I can stand it SOME OF THE TIME!

Now they are saying thundershowers at 11am so I am not sure we are going to get swimming in. I can't believe it. It was supposed to be our last hoorah. Pool is a salt water one with a temperature of 32c/90F

Mommy got on her scale this morning and it said I gained 2lbs. There is no way - I am still a svelte thang. The scale HAS to be broken. On a serious note,mommy says - it doesn't sound right so maybe we will check this out at the vets later this week. All I know is the bathing suit no longer fits. It's getting close to debut time!

No comments:

Post a Comment