Thursday, September 20, 2007

Getting Rest While I Can

Well, I decided it was prudent to get the rest wherever I can. Eat rest, eat, rest and changes are coming. It's approx Day 40 if success happened at the picnic, day 39 if it was the day after. Time will tell.

Mom just read that Asian elephants have a gestation period of 645 days. That's a year and 3/4 - yeoch. Here it is day 40 for me and I can't imagine thinking of having 605 days more but maybe if daddy kept feeding me like he is, there are some benefits. Still...

I turned my nose down at mom's chicken stew - veggies, nice broth, chicken, thrown over my kibble. Daddy - I want filet mignon - go get me lamb, go get me anything but mommy's stew. The others can eat it but not me. Maybe she's sick of chicken, mommy says but daddy makes his famous chicken and warm - well then she will eat it. Oh - she doesn't like mommy's food and who's the great cook around this house. Well, mommy is thinking it's not her anymore.

Daddy always has a way with the preggie gals. That's when Risa made him her person and there was no going back.

Well the belly is growing. I decided air is better than the pool and mom is out working at the pool. Me, I am anywhere where the food guy is. If you haven't figured that out - that's daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment