Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Summer's Winding Down

Well, soon the pool will be closed. I thought it was today. Seeing it was so warm, I wasn't going to let my pack mate, Katsuro have all the fun. I decided to go in as well.

Sure he gets way crazy when daddy puts on his suit but I have my own way of showing excitement and I don't need a suit. If you got it, flaunt it, I say!

Boy, it was refreshing and sure helps shift the weight around. I am going to miss the pool but when that safety cover goes on, well, we all love to run across it like it is a trampoline. Daddy often has to go out on it himself to retrieve one toy or another.

Mommy has yet to brush me as I also have one of those coats that hardly knots.

Okay, that was mom's cue to brush me and pregnancy does a body good or how does that go? Not a single knot and I was almost dry. Katsuro was the same.

Pool guys came to close the pool for the winter and Daddy said come back next week. We are celebrating. We can handle one more week of that. Risa got pool time when she was preggie and loved it at the end. Me, I get the cover at the end.

Here I am after my swim waiting for my chair - well it's daddy's chair and Katsuro has the audacity to get up on it, shake all over it and get it totally soaking. It's bad enough that he makes sure daddy doesn't have a dry chair but I am the one that is supposed to have special treatment.

Well see who gets the fresh burger tonight and you expect me to share it? You didn't think you could get my chair and burger too, did you?

Okay - maybe I will share a little bit...we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment