Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A Girl & Her Toys

Well, already my pups received a cool present - this ducky from Rita Thomas of Sonrisas Havanese and mom and dad placed it in the whelping box and I jumped in. With one full swoop, I retrieved it and I won't let anyone else touch it. It quacks. It's soft and I just adore it.

A girl has to do what a girl has to do when it comes to those special toys.

What - it was supposed to be for the pups? Well mom and dad can get another for them, can't they? I mean, it may look like the cat dragged it in and stomped on it by the time they come...

I am not eating much yet today. I am waiting till daddy goes and gets me something truly special. I have the guy wrapped around my tiny paws.

Oh, I must be eating enough as the tummy is growing and they actually have this idea that they are taking photos of me all round and - well bloated. Well, they can think twice about THAT but I may have to learn HTML, steal mom and dad's passwords and zap a photo or two or better yet put one interesting of THEM up.

Thank you to my other momma Rita for such a MARV-e-LOUS present. I could get used to this pampering.

Less than a month and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment