Monday, October 22, 2007

Day 10 Havanese Puppies Feeding Frenzy

It's day 10 and my gad I have this thing down called Havanese motherhood. It's not that I didn't but mommy and daddy are a bit much. They want to make sure all the pups are healthy, weighed, all eating and I am making sure they stay clean. Well, I am. I guess you can never get too careful but I guess mommy and daddy love me sooooo much that they want me to be the best mom I can ever strive to be and I am.

The pups are growing leaps and bounds - some more than others. They now shimmy to me and I don't have to shimmy into them to feed.

Eyes open maybe today - can't wait. I must be the first one that they see - not mommy and daddy - pshaw! My luck, they will have their face in there just when it happens. Oh, actually I have GREAT LUCK as I have 6 beautiful pups - so maybe it will be me! Time will tell.

Can you believe it's over a week? I can't and here it is almost Halloween. My first Havanese Halloween Puppies - hmmmm. The leaves are falling and I hope they remain so I can teach them the Havanese shuffle through the leaves and the rolling that we love to do. I am hoping!

I am relaxing around Risa. She wants to take care of my pups too. She sits outside of the room and sometimes I let her in. I may even allow her to help but we shall see. She's going to have to know - I love help but I am the mom. hehehehehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment