Sunday, October 21, 2007

Wasabi's Havanese Pups Will Play

Mommy says, Wasabi is an interesting mom. She's ever so attentive but she wants the pups to play. I find Wasbi bringing her toys in for the pups to play all the time and its way funny. She even shakes them to get their attention. I guess she doesn't realize they can't hear yet. She's going to love it when they really start playing.

Wasabi says, of course - their mine - all mine till they get new homes - sigh! Till then, I plan to have tons of fun with them and then hopefully I will get to see them at the yearly picnic mom and dad have.

Daddy says, Wasabi not only uses her mind but she has fun doing it. Some would say, Wasabi is a thinker and she is but that's what makes her ever so special. She comes up with solutions fast and we know her pups will too! They take after her, of course. ROFL!

Mommy had my pups out and she had them with the toys all to indulge me and every last one of them crawled and pushed the toys here and there. Mommy thought I might get stressed while she took photos but I was so excited to see them with my toys. She had to have her feet surrounding them as they are a growing concern. They are moving fast these days - almost 9 days old - 8.5 to be exact. By gad, I will get them playing - just watch. To catch these photos, check out Wasabi's Puppy Photos. Mommy adds to them every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment