Saturday, November 3, 2007

Havanese Edumacation Time

Well, my puppies are starting to get interesting. That white one always wants to get up on the rails. Looks like mommy left a tag on and my pups are reading. What does it say...hmmmm Mommy's not here so is this the license to cause trouble?

Well we had visitors today and that was mighty fun. Some of us choose to be excited and others - well they are rather laid back about it.

At 5pm, we have more visitors that are coming to see mommy and daddy with their Havanese.

While we had our other visitors, the pack played retrieve, run-like-hell and had all sorts of fun. I wonder if they will have any energy left for our visitors at 5pm. We will soon find out.

Me, I am hanging out watching but not playing. Motherhood tires me out but as they get bigger, I will get back into playing.

More later after our guests come. Human mommy may crawl into bed after that and watch TV with us. We adore doing that!

No comments:

Post a Comment