Sunday, November 4, 2007

Havanese Hanging Out on the Rails

Now I have some interesting pups, I might say. My puppies like to climb on the pig rails in my whelping box and sleep there. Thing is, they forget where they are and tend to roll off onto the floor and surprise themselves. None of Risa's last litter did this. Oh, they climbed over to the other side but didn't climb up to hang out on them. It's a Havanese trait you know to climb up on high places and just appear as if we are balancing but usually we are solid. I call this 'High Training' and they have a bit to go. I just ignore them and human mommy can't understand why but I know what they are doing. Silly human mommy - practice makes perfect you know!

My pups have some other interesting things that they do. I swear one purrs like a kitten - yeah you heard it. No, I didn't mate with a Kat - hahahaha for all those that know my packmate's name is Kat - I meant cat but he appears to purrrrrrr just purrrrfectly. I did mate with the stunning AMERICAN/CANADIAN CHAMPION R'Gang's Buster At Rockhurst.

Now some of us tend to spend time under the rails - yeah walking the line. Human mom says - didn't Johnny Cash do that already? Sometimes - whenever mom is charging the cameras - Murphy's law and all - you can see a few walking up against the wall and around the box. Maybe they are looking for an escape route? Next week they get to come downstairs into their x-pen and then the real fun begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment