Saturday, November 10, 2007

Havanese Jammin' Calm Style

Well, folks, this is 4 weeks and 1 half of a day later since birth.

We are all growing and enjoying life. We are playing more and more each day and are really excited to see humans. Our tails wag and we literally try to engage our pack mates and the humans in play.

We have tunnels, a crate and lots of fun things to do in our day time world to help us be all we can be. From time to time, human mom and dad will change the environment and they will be taking us in various rooms on a variety of surfaces so we can be slowly conditioned and not afraid of anything.

Most people don't get to know me as I tend to be in protective mode over my kids. Sure, I am friendly but just want to know why everyone is coming to see my kids.

Human mommy says we have a full house this weekend and we may even see Jazzy's parents - another Havanese that we adore!

Let me tell you a bit about me. My nature is a tad different than Risa. I tend to be a calm dog. I am adventurous, I love tunnels, and playing in a silly manner. Daddy says I flow like poetry in motion. When they have captured me running, I flow amazingly graceful and don't try. It just comes natural. I am very agile and can balance on most anything.

I tell you all so you can get an idea of my pups and what genetic abilities I am apt to pass along. I don't have an aggressive bone in my body but I will protect my pack and my pups but tend to look for solutions. This is called evenly balanced.

Today, I went into this tunnel in our play yard and one of the pups crawled in after me, over me and right out over my head. some moms wouldn't have toleration for such antics but I tend to love deeply and take things in stride. I let things roll off my back or over my back quite literally.

Each pup is showing its strengths on a given day and that changes but personalities are coming out. This one coming out of the tunnel has a mustache on half his face like his mom. as it grows out, it will become stunning. This particular pup is mighty adventurous. He has no issues going through tunnels, under blankets and having a roaring good time. He also has started telling you when he wants to play. But each are different but similar and more on each as photos allow. Be sure to look at snapfish though as we add new photos all the time. Today we are going to try to get a video up but if not today - tomorrow. More later as we have company soon and human mom has to try to eat this garbage she made in the microwave - yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment