Sunday, November 11, 2007

Havanese Sleep Positions

Well, my pups have some strange sleeping positions and we are all now starting to hang out either together or by ourselves when we sleep. I guess they have adjusted to the air temperature but human mommy still has a heat lamp set up just in case we want some more warmth.

We have a carrier and a tunnel in the x-pen so my pups can get used to different places. This way a carrying case won't be an unfamiliar place. We will put a crate in there after a week or so to start them getting used to that as well.

The pups are really starting to show their personalities and it happens in hours the changes vs days. It's amazing. We are finding our one with our half mustache much like his mom is the most adventurous of the crew lately. He will run and wag his tail and come running to you, give kisses, climb under blankets - all sorts of things. It's a riot. They each have unique personalities and none are whiners of any sort but human mom was laying in the x-pen yesterday as we were trying to take a video and the DVD medium was corrupt - sorry no video - will try today and three of them thought they could suckle on her tummy. ROFL They just love human interaction though - way nice!

Today we have a lot of visitors coming to see my pups. I tend to get a little stressed so we are going to keep visits short. I can't seem to feed my pups when too much activity is going on. I am a dog that tends to enjoy activity but am also on guard as my babies are special - amazingly so and mommy and daddy are hoping that they have personalities like me as I am so evenly balanced when I am not worried about the babies and I have a full spirited sense of play that will keep you laughing. Oh well....got to get ready for visitors. Mom is not feeling well so tonight she may crawl back into bed at 8pm when all the visitors are gone.

And as the last photo shows...we are all dead tired and getting our rest till visitors come after a full morning of play with human mom and dad and me - Wasabi Woo, of course!

You can always click on photos to see a larger photo of us. Try it! We did a video but a very short one - better one tomorrow. We promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment