Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Leader of the Pack

From Sassy Lass: Daddy keeps saying I am a born leader but some strange reason these 4 legged creatures around me - especially that big thing out front - well she has other things in mind. It surely doesn't look like a Havanese so what is it? Well, she thinks she has the right to be first. Just because she's 70lbs bigger doesn't mean she's the alpha around this place. A gal would get a complex if she let them actually believe all those pipe dreams they seem to have.

That's okay, last night I looked off the bed and gave her that look as if to say - you THINK you are and winked. hahahahaha

Then I try to come inside and guess who is crowding me out? Yoo Hoo - Daddy - I don't think they buy those words about me being a born leader. What's a gal have to do around this place to gain some - as Aretha Franklin would say R-E-S-P-E-C-T?

Well, that's okay as I know who got the snuggles and sleep time on the couch here and it wasn't that big yellow thing nor those other Havanese that think they are all that.

Oh - sigh - mommy just told me they are all that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment