Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Tux's Latest Shenanigans

Just got photos from Rita Thomas, Tux's new owner, 'Breeder of the Year' from Sonrisas Havanese - our mentor and here is what she said....

I think the KING has been de-throned. NOBODY has dared get into Mojo's bowl before.

Now anyone who knows Mojo knows what she is talking about. He is the most confident, I am all that' Havanese and for a good reason. Katsuro spends his days competing. ROFL

Then she sent another with Tux's fave position. (You can click on the photo to see a larger version always)

I think it's called the 'rub my tummy - you can't resist' stance but I might be wrong. ROFL

Thanks for sharing it with us, Rita. Nice to see photos of the little guy.

Does he have the same - look at me thang going on that Sassy seems to have - seems to. ROFL! wasabi sure makes interesting pups - and yeah I am biased but wow - too smart for their own good - hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment