Sunday, February 3, 2008

Havanese Game Time

I try really unorthodox things at times and when I saw two dogs getting a tad too aggressive in their tug, I put the toy in my mouth and was teaching them to 'drop it' so they understand the game isn't always about winning but the play.

It seems to have worked as they were seen playing and dropping and waiting and pouncing so the game became something entirely different and more fun than simply yanking . Even Risa got into it but I will tell you tomorrow how the jaw feels.

The photo here is the least of the ridiculous ones that Nathan clicked tonight.

Tomorrow afternoon we have 3 dogs going in for shots and a very busy morning so updates may be late in the day. I am also going to get a video up of the dog show, if possible to help you see it as if you were there - sort of.
So check back with the Talemaker Havanese crew and see what fun we are up to.

Puppy heaven, adult heaven - I just love them and you thought Nathan was the only one who lost his mind around this place. Maybe his sense of adventure with the dawgs is catchy. hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment