Monday, February 4, 2008

Shots, Visit & Late Arrival Home

We went to get shots today for Miss Abs (3rd one done) who weighed in at 6lbs. She got her shots and so did a couple of other dawgs in our crew. The vet thought Miss Abs had great knees, perfect bite, nice compact body. He thought she was a beauty. He even commented how clean her bum was. I wanted to ask what kind of bums he saw but I held my tongue and thought to myself that I didn't want to know. ROFL!

Then we headed to Yvonnes and saw her pretty babies (pups) and got to play with Fiona - who comes home Thursday after her Baer test. Fiona has 4 white sox like her grandmother - our Risa. I got more photos of Yvonnes pups that I will post and we had lunch - thnx Yvonne and Alex - most gracious and then headed home. The dawgs were really happy to be home.

I have work waiting - the dog show video to do and all I want to do is crawl on the couch.

Here's a photo of Fiona (is that what we are calling her?) It's not a good quality but I had the camera on the wrong setting - gad - shows me to play with it. I promise better photos after she comes.

She's an Ever-Ready battery - at least at Yvonne's and then she crashes. It's going to be a ton of fun - ah puppies - nothing like them!

2 comments: