Monday, April 21, 2008

After Bath & Much More

The day started with a bang. They just was having a roaring grand time. I swear it is a bonus to have 2 Havanese together. Throw in our gang and doggie chaos with roaring laughter.

I have learned if I want to sleep in, one or many dawgs will give me that morning lick to say - okay - it's time. Then the play begins.

Sebastian's human mom is coming at 1pm and he had to have a bath. He was whispering to me that dawgs should always have fun and not worry about those things but something about snuggling up to a dirty dawg... he went on to say - well okay I guess I can handle that but I like smelly!

The human dad around here walked all the dawgs this morning and they had a blast. I am not sure he did walking 5 times and these aren't short walks but hey - good for that bod of his!

Here you can see them enthusiastically waiting for THEIR turn.

We are hoping Chico's staples can come out soon.

Crazy dawg week this one - Abigail's in a show, Fiona and Chico are in classes, Wasabi goes to the vet. Busy but event-filled week and Sebastian is going to handling class this week too. Me..I have to work on Fiona and Chico before their class - just the sit for Chico will help and the stay for spazz Fiona too - hahahaha.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment