Monday, April 21, 2008

Downtime After The Guests

Chico now has his staples out so he is staple-free. He's going to get a bath - probably Wednesday or Thursday so we make sure he is 100% scab free - this way he will look beautiful for class on Thursday night.

The crew is all vegging after training. I did all that I could do with all including out old lady Whitney.

We did stands for Fiona - sits for Chico, stands and heeling for Abs, everything for Katsuro, Terra and Shoshi and a mix of things for Risa.

Now all they want to do is veg from all those treats and brain testing.

This is the stand at the door - can't you hear me - let me out. We now have bells but we have yet to train them to ring them. I would like to train Fiona and Abigail to them as they are inflicted with the - don't you know I am standing here waiting till you let me out?

The gang is emptier without Sebastian and Coco.

Classes Thursday. Are you ready Coachie? I know we aren't yet. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment