Thursday, April 24, 2008

Fiona's Time to be Stylin'

I am the test case. I am not sure what that is but human mommy calls me THAT. It's something about a packmate going to a show tomorrow? Why does the littlest one have to be one? It must be something WAY special cause that is what I am - you know!

Human mommy washed me up much to my - are you crazy, lady reaction? Oh yeah, I am getting better but Miss Abs tolerates it better than me. I am getting slow conditioned. ROFL

That's really what it is about. We had someone say - hmm our dog is now letting me groom/wash them after staying at your place. That's because they can't darken my door without getting combed and brushed daily. This way when it is show time, they will know the drill.

Here I am, after all that vigorous grooming - like I said a test case - whatever that stuff is all about and can you see my hair looks like different colours depending on the lighting. One of these photos was inside and the other was outside.

I am incredibly soft with what my human mom did to me and even she is impressed. Now let's see if she can do it on teh Abs tomorrow at 4am. ROFL

No comments:

Post a Comment