Friday, April 25, 2008

Show Day & Then Relax

It was such a productive day for Chico, Fiona and Coach in class last night, Keep up the training and we will kick ahem next week. :-)

Today is the 1st show for the Miss Abs. We got up at 4am and bathed her and an hour and 15 minutes later, daddy was keeping Chico away from her so she wouldn't get messy or dirty. So, she's out sitting with me while Daddy is getting food ready for the clan. Me, I am about to take a shower and then get on the road.

I had to work till almost midnight then up at 4am - yeouch. Needless to say, I am ever so tired.

Then we will come back from the show and get Wasabi washed and relaxed - we think all to start again with packing, organizing, cleaning etc for the next day. Never thought I would say, can't wait till Monday. heh

No comments:

Post a Comment