Saturday, April 5, 2008

Havanese Relationships

As you can see, Coach and Sebastian were mixing it up but what you can barely see was Fiona also in the midst of it.

The gang has been going since 5:30 this morning. I think they are laying down for the first time now at almost 2.

Nathan managed to get some video. I have to see what it looks and get that up. I also got a ton of photos but this crew is so fast that I got the back end, the side - the what have you. Those go in the delete bucket.

Nathan was complaining profusely how slow our digital is and thought it was the battery but shhh it really is slow. ROFL. You have to anticipate the move and take it the moment you anticipate. Don't we all know what's going to happen next?

Nathan did walks with all - much to the amazement of his legs. He doesn't do short walks and the dawgies appreciate that. I practiced some 'stand'. I also line combed all the dogs with the exception of Shoshi who gets it tonight when I watch TV.

As the snow dissipates, all sorts of yuck is cropping up and the dogs love it.

Me - I am going to take a nap and will fill you in later - maybe look at the video - something or totally veg but we shall see. I promised the dogs a solid game of retrieve today and I keep my promises.

We are thinking of Sassy and hoping her recovery is fast. She got spayed and had 2 baby teeth yanked out and we hear she hates that plastic conehead. They have to think of a better system. We used onesies - yeah for babies, for Shoshi and she liked it much better. Of course you have to cut out a hole in the flap or take it and pin it up each time they go but much better than that plastic thing around your neck.

Well, the couch and rest is calling me so I can be all I can be, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment