Thursday, May 15, 2008

Training Your Havanese & Having Fun

In handling class, we often have to resort to any method to get where we want to go. hahahaha

Well, not really but doesn't Nathan look like he is praying for better times? He actually had a good class last night other than Abs losing interest. It's just too late for her after a full day of playing with the crew and she does play hard.

Tonight, Zack gets his stitches snipped, gets bathed and goes to class with his new owner. I am also going to take him through the paces before he goes and may stay home just so I am not a distraction. Coach's dad John knows I can be...although I do try not to but hey that boisterous happy upbeat voice sure gets them focused on you.

Zack no longer gets up at the crack of dawn with me but stays in bed snoozing till Nathan gets up. Now, Shoshi, Katsuro, Abs and Fiona join me lately consistently.

Check out a few of the photos from handling class last night. Hopefully, if you are interested in showing your dog and haven't taken the plunge, this will inspire you to realize - you too can do it and have fun doing it as well! Fun is the key!


No comments:

Post a Comment