Thursday, May 15, 2008

Zack's Hairy Day

Here I am trying to get Zack's hair in a ponytail on top. He was letting me do it but I doubt it was the highlight of his day. Then Abigail and him decided to help me out in the garden and I had a sedction that had mud and they both stuck their face in it as I had sticks over the mud. I must have been tired as it didn't dawn on me that mud and sticks together is too delicious for a dog to resist. Oh well, tomorrow I will freshen up his face and he will be as good as new when his new mom comes to get him.

Tonight he is in class and I am at home awaiting to hear how it goes. I even gave Nathan and Ramona hot dogs to woo the duo if they need it. I did practice but there wasn't enough time to take Ramona through the commands so I am hoping Teddy - our instructor at Who's Walking Who in Ajax keeps it going on with her sense of humour. I did teach Zack leave it in 5 minutes. I was impressed. Actually 2nd correction and he left it consistently till I released him. He's way smart.

I wanted photos but those will come the last class, which I wouldn't miss.

Coach gets the snip and Sassy gets to stay overnight. We can't wait. Then on Saturday we visit Yvonne and hopefully miss traffic.

Now to do some work and get some paperwork done.

No comments:

Post a Comment